Turret Punch and Laser Operator
Position & Responsibilities
- Member of our experienced cutting team. We precision-cut and form parts for a range of industries including power utilities, defense contractors, and electronics manufacturers.
- Experience with Amada turret punches required
- Laser cutting experience desirable but not required
- Must demonstrate close attention to detail in parts & paperwork, including adherence to our ISO9001:2015 Quality procedures
- A background in precision fabrication is required.
- Extensive experience with Amada turret punches and/or modern fiber lasers is required.
- Experience in ISO9001/AS9100/ISO13485 environments desirable but not required
- Attention to detail is extremely important, including both critical details on parts as well as in paperwork
- This is a full-time position with potential for overtime pay
- Reports to the Cutting Department Supervisor & Production Manager
- Opportunity for successful hire to move up rapidly within organization
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Participation in Hardcraft's 401k program