Position & Responsibilities
- Member of our highly experienced TIG welding team. We build structural frames, tube assemblies, and other tight tolerance TIG-welded parts
- High quality TIG welding ability in mild and stainless steels is required
- TIG welding experience in aluminum desirable but not required
- MIG welding experience in steels and aluminum desirable but not required
- Demonstrate close attention to detail in parts & paperwork, including adherence to our ISO9001:2015 Quality procedures
- A background in precision fabrication is required.
- Background in frame building is desirable.
- Experience in ISO9001/AS9100/ISO13485 environments desirable but not required
- Attention to detail is extremely important, including both critical details on parts as well as in paperwork
- This is a full-time position with potential for overtime pay
- Reports to the Welding Department Supervisor & Production Manager
- Opportunity for successful hire to move up rapidly within organization
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Participation in Hardcraft 401k program