Journeyman Press Brake Operator
Hardcraft is a long-established business (50+ years) under dynamic new ownership investing heavily in growth initiatives. We are ISO9001:2015 and ITAR-registered fabricators, using state of the art equipment and processes to manufacture precision metal products & assemblies for a range of high-profile customers including major power utilities, medical manufacturers, and defense contractors. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and always promote talent from within our organization. For more information, see us online at www.hardcraft.com
Position & Responsibilities
- Member of our highly experienced press brake team. We precision-bend parts for a range of industries including power utilities, defense contractors, and electronics manufacturers.
- Experience with Amada and/or Bystronic press brakes required
- Experience with hardware insertion desirable but not required
- Demonstrate close attention to detail in parts & paperwork, including adherence to our ISO9001:2015 Quality procedures
- A background in precision fabrication is required.
- Extensive experience with Amada and/or Bystronic press brakes is required.
- Experience in ISO9001/AS9100/ISO13485 environments desirable but not required
- Attention to detail is extremely important, including both critical details on parts as well as in paperwork
- This is a full-time position with potential for overtime pay
- Reports to the Brake Department Supervisor & Production Manager
- Opportunity for successful hire to move up rapidly within organization
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Participation in employer’s 401k program